Admissions - Design
Please Note: Admissions for 2019-20 batch are open.
Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
The Bachelor of Design is a four-year (8 semesters), full-time residential program with an integrated cross-disciplinary approach.
- 10+2 from any stream (from any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ CIE/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam)
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
- Proficiency in English
- Valid score of MIT Pune Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- DAT is jointly conducted by Avantika University, Ujjain and MIT Institute of Design (MIT-ID), Pune
- Submit the online application for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) with application fee
- Shortlisted candidates from DAT will be called for Studio Test on campus
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- Industrial Design
- Communication Design
- Design for Digital Experience