Admissions - Fashion
Admissions for 2020-21 batch are open.
Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
The Bachelor of Design is a four-year (8 semesters), full-time program with an integrated cross-disciplinary approach.
- 10+2 from any stream (from any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ CIE/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam)
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
- Proficiency in English
- Valid score of MIT Pune Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- DAT is jointly conducted by Avantika University, Ujjain and MIT Institute of Design (MIT-ID), Pune
- Submit the online application for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) with application fee
- Shortlisted candidates from DAT will be called for Studio Test on campus
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- Candidates eligible in DALHAM - Assessment and Rating Tool (D-ART) are also eligible for admission at Avantika University.
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of Admission Committee in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
For more details please write to us at email@example.com or call us on +91 77230 13459