1. You are expected to reach the university campus – Vishwanathpuram, Lekoda Village, Ujjain – 456 006 – at < Time > on the specified date.
2. You should carry your ID proof, hall ticket, and a copy of the DAT result.
3. Please make sure to carry the following while coming to the campus:
Poster Colors, Acrylic colors, and Color pencils
Paint brushes, palette etc.
Fevicol and Fevikwik/Fevibond
Geometric set and other drawing material/instruments
Permanent Markers (min. 4 colors)
4. Please carry your portfolio and work samples along.
5. We have made travel arrangements for students to reach the campus from the following places:
Nanakheda Bus Stand, Ujjain
Anjushree Inn Hotel, Ujjain
6. Please note that you have to make accommodation arrangements for yourself, and no provision will be made by Avantika University in this regard.
7. For your convenience, we are listing a few accommodation options in Ujjain – however, do feel free to explore options on your own.
Hotel Anjushree Inn
Hotel Shanti Palace
8. Please note our Campus Address:
Avantika University, Vishwanathpuram, Lekoda Village, Ujjain – 456006, MP, India.
9. Reaching Ujjain:
By Air: The closest airport is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Domestic Airport at Indore. The busiest airport in Madhya Pradesh, it is well-connected to major Indian cities. Avantika University is located 51 km (32 miles) from Indore Airport.
By Rail: Direct connectivity with Delhi, Mumbai, and all the major cities of India.
By Bus: Direct travel route for Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, and various other cities.
Distance from Railway Station and Bus Station - Ujjain: 7 km (4 miles) to the campus, Indore: 50 km (31 miles) to the campus.
10. Please note that the final list of all eligible candidates for the B.Des Programs will be displayed on the University website as per the schedule