Admission Process - Design
Applications are invited through online mode only.
Step 1: Register for DAT by clicking here
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
Step 4: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs. 3000/- + tax per program.
- Net banking
- Credit card/ Debit card
- Demand Draft
Step 6: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form, hall ticket will be issued and candidate has to take the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) which will be conducted on 1st April 2018 across India at different locations.
Step 7: Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Studio Test which will be conducted at Avantika University's campus in Ujjain from 14th
May 2018 to 19th
May 2018 for B. Des applicants.
Step 8: The decision on application will be based on the DAT score, Studio Test score along with performance in class 10 and 12.
Step 9: Call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only on their registered email id.
- Applications are invited through online mode only
- The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by Avantika University, Ujjain and MIT Institute of Design, Pune
- Decision on the selection for studio test will be evaluated based on the performance in DAT 2018.
- The DAT has been tentatively scheduled on 1st April 2018; any rescheduling of the same will be updated on this website.
- A list of selected candidates will be declared on 20th May 2018 for B. Des.