Admission Process - Economics and Finance
Please note: The Economics and Finance program curriculum will commence from 2018 batch
Applications are invited through online mode only.
Step 1: Register online.
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. You can activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form. An applicant is required to submit Statement of Purpose SoP
(maximum of 500 words highlighting why you wish to take up this program at Avantika University)
Step 4: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs. 1000/- per program.
- Net banking
- Credit card / Debit card
- By Cash / Demand Draft / Cheque
Step 5: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 6: Avantika's Admission Team will contact you for further details on the admission process.
Step 7: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form,
- It is required to submit a a self-recorded video (of 120 seconds duration maximum)
- Candidate has to appear for Avantika Scholastic Test (AST) in online mode. A separate notification will be sent for the same.
Step 8: Register for AST (by booking date and time slot). The rules and regulations along with the exam URL will be communicated to you.
Step 9: The decision on application score will be evaluated based on SOP, Video, AST along with your 10th and 12th score.
Step 10: After the compilation of all the scores status of you application will be communicated.
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam)
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
Guidelines for video recording
- No separate call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates.
- Avantika admission team will connect you for admission counselling session.
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admissions process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding
Avantika Indore Office
212, Tulsi Tower,
Geeta Bhavan Square,
Madhya Pradesh, India
Ujjain - 456006,
Madhya Pradesh, India