Fees - Engineering
Fee Structure for First Year: 2018 - 19
||For Indian Nationals
|For NRI, PIO, CIO and Foreign National
|Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)
- As per Government regulations, GST shall be charged extra on the fees paid to the University.
- Notice regarding GST inclusion/exclusion is awaited from the Government. We shall share it when received and the extra amount has to be paid on time, as per the notification.
- Last date of application to the 2nd phase of admissions is 30th June, 2018
- Second merit list will be declared on 2nd July, 2018
- Students must secure their admission by paying fees on or before 5th July, 2018
- Call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates.
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admissions process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Students Loan facility will be available to the students securing admission to the university. Disbursement of the loan is as per the banks' terms and conditions.