Admissions - Engineering
Admissions for 2017 batch are closed for now. Thank you for the overwhelming response.
Admissions for 2018 batch will commence from 1st October 2017.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
The B. Tech program is a four-year, full-time residential program with a Design Thinking approach to create social transformation through dynamic education by considering mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals. It has been developed after considering industry requirements and delves deeply into solving the challenges faced by the world.
4 years (8 semesters)
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
- 50% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry / Vocational Subject
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Student has to submit Statement of Purpose and self-recorded video
- Student has to appear for Avantika Scholastic test (AST)
- To know about the detailed application process, click here
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
For more details please write to us at email@example.com or call us on 1800-833-2288